Saturday, May 19, 2012

Rant

So... How long has it been since I've posted a blog? I don't remember (Probably a day or two), but I haven't had anything to say or talk about. I still don't. Well, I guess I do.

Have you ever had that one parent (If your parents are divorced), that just annoyed the living shit out of you? I do. It's my "Father". He constantly tries to talk to me. I've told him off THREE times. I sent him a letter and he keeps calling me during class. I know, I know. You're all probably thinking, "Just turn off your phone while you're in class!" Well, duh. I can't. *sighs* It's on vibrate. I've told him not to call me when I'm in class. I've told him I'm busy with school and "I'm sorry, but you're not on my top priorities list anymore". Jesus. When is that man going to learn? Probably NEVER!

I hope one day he realizes how much of a douche bag he is. Seriously.

Well... I signed up for Summer and Fall classes.

Summer Classes (Two classes. I get EVERY Friday off! *squees*)

+ Math 65 (Algebra I, 8am-10am)
+Bio 160 (General Bio, 10.30am to 12, I think)

Fall Classes

+ Math 95
+ Intro to Philosophy
+ Gym
(There's another class, I just can't remember it off the top of my head, lol)

Well, I suppose that's it~

~Rio

No comments:

Post a Comment