Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Thanksgiving

I can't believe that Thanksgiving is NEXT THURSDAY! Wow! Sheesh. I get the ENTIRE next week OFF! Whoot! I'm SO STOKED! :D:D:D The Fall semester is almost over...wow. I'm passing all of my classes, too! (I dropped my math to add a Stress Management).

Well, I don't have strep, but the friggin' pills the doctor gave me are upsetting my stomach all to hell. I figure that maybe I'm not supposed to drink dairy with them... Hm... Oh well. I now weigh 261 (From 280) and I'm 5'7 (I grew! I was 5'6)!!!

My best friend, Kat, got me addicted to the Facebook game, "Ghost's of Mistwood" Damn. It's addictive. I know that when we're IMing, I have to BUZZ her a few hundred times to get her to respond! Lol! (Don't worry, Kat. I still love you!)

I'm going to be mailing out Christmas cards here soon. :) I know, I know. It's not even Thanksgiving yet! What am I doing thinking about Christmas?! Well, every year around this time, I love it when Wal-Mart get's there Christmas items out. It brings back a certain...nostalgia. I love the snow... I love sitting in front of my window with a steaming cup of hot chocolate (with marshmallows!), Christmas music playing softly in the background, and watching it snow. I'd be so relaxed. I love the snow (Hell, I love the winter season. I'm a winter baby anyway! I'm am NOT a summer person. I HATE the heat!)

Finals are coming up Dec. 10-12 (I think) and then I get Dec. 12- Jan 2nd off from school! YEEEEEEEEEEES!!! FUCK YEAH! :) Hehe.

~Rio

No comments:

Post a Comment