Saturday, December 31, 2011

2012!

Well, the year is finally at it's ending point and I'm happy to say, that I got into college for Winter term. So much has gone on in 2011, I graduated high school, I'm now a college student, I moved away from my friends once again. But now I feel like I can re-start my life. Every year (to me) is like a re-start button. Even though I can't undo what I did in the past, I have the future to look forward too. I hope to be a better person each year and try different things and to get out of my comfort zone more and more.

My New Year's Resolutions:

~ Get a 3.5 or higher GPA in college
~ Get a job
~ Lose weight
~ Keep my room clean
~ Cut back on junk food/eating out
~ Save money
~ Be a better friend

I don't usually have this many Resolutions because I wait until my birthday to make them so they're "Birthday Resolutions", but I do New Year's also. All in all, I'm happy with how 2011 came out, but I'm so ready for 2012. I'm ready to grow as a person and make better choices for my life instead of following what everybody else does (Like that's stopped me before)! I don't want ANY drama in the New Year, but their's going to be some somewhere.


Peace, Love, and Happy New Years, you sinners!

~Rio

No comments:

Post a Comment