Sunday, January 1, 2012

Coundown

Well, now that it's New Years, I can focus on the BIRTHDAY COUNTDOWN!
That's right. You heard me. THE BIRTHDAY COUNTDOWN!

~43 Days~

I'm so happy. I'll be turning 19. Sheesh. Where did all the time go? My dreams to live on my own either in New York and D.C. Still have yet to come true. Everything is so expensive in New York, though. /sob

Sigh. I'm NOT going to get stuck in the Washington/Oregon area for the rest of my life. Fuck. That. I wanna go out and travel. I wish that I was rich...Sigh. I wanna go back to Minnesota and go to college there. (I used to live there, grew up there until I moved).

I've been in the Washington/Oregon area for...4 years starting today. I've lived in Minnesota for 16 years and I miss the hell out of it. I miss my best friend/sister/double trouble twin. I feel as if we're drifting further away than I would like...But I guess that can't be helped, huh? *Sigh*

Well, in other news, my room is still a mess and I have laundry up the ass to do. I'm procrastinating about it all the time, though. I'm constantly tired and have like... NO energy.

I start college on the 3rd and I'm kind of excited. Going back to school shall prove fun, I suppose. But I wanted to go to a university, but I'll settle for Community College. I'm doing my AA degree (Associate's in Arts) and that'll take...3 years for a 2 year degree. I have to catch up on my math, though. I'm going to end up taking math in the summer so I can catch up (which should be fun...NOT!)

Well, that's all for now.

Later, sinners

~Rio

2 comments:

  1. Associates in Art?!? You lucky heundin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol
    Associates in Art is just your maths and English and whatever else you choose to take.

    ReplyDelete