Friday, January 13, 2012

Procrastination

Well... I'm tired and don't want to work on my History homework (which is due Sunday @ 11:55pm), I don't wanna work on my online math homework, I don't want to work on my English homework...

Oh yeah.

I added a night class (I don't know if I mentioned it or not because it's been a while since I've updated anything). English Comp 101. It's on Tuesday's and Thursdays from 4:30 til 7:00 (Even though the class gets out at 6:20 or 6:30).

Well, nothing else has really been going on in my life. I have 20 credits now and I'll be getting my insurance card sometime next week. I've been addicted to these two songs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFC4ZYshlWs

It's a good song. I fuckin' love it.


I've been on a Harry Potter fix and I watched "Order of the Phoenix" and I cried because my favorite character died. Sirius! I cried in the theater like a baby when he fell through the veil.



I love Sirius.

(Harry) Does it hurt to die?
(Sirius)Faster than falling asleep

Oh God... That scene in the forest with Sirius, Remus, James, and Lily... Ugh! Beautiful, but I cried like a baby.

Well, That should be all.

Later!
~Rio!

No comments:

Post a Comment