Friday, February 17, 2012

New Laptop!!!

I'M SO FUCKIN' EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I got my new laptop today and I'm happy!
I originally wanted a VAIO E series, but the best buy I went too didn't even have my first FOUR choices! What kind of shit is that?! *sigh*

So I went to a few other places and I found a Toshiba Satellite. It's blue. I love it so far. I had to go pick it up today, but it was worth the wait. I already have Y!M and Itunes down loaded onto it already. Now, I just have to get the 3,--- songs that were on my OLD laptop (who I named Spongebob because of the Spongebob sticker on it) onto my new one, but I'll happily do it all my hand.

In other news, I've been obsessed with Garth Brook's "Thunder Rolls". It's like...my favorite song by him.

And in other news, I've been worried about my brother and his dad. Usually when either my mom or I call my brother, he calls back. I've called him a bajillion times and he hasn't called back. We're thinking that they're being anti-social and whatever, but even for them, this is kind of weird. We've come to the conclusion that they're dead. But I hope not. :(

Well, that's about all for now.
~Rio

No comments:

Post a Comment