Wednesday, February 1, 2012

WELCOME BACK FEBRUARY!

HAPPY FEBRUARY EVERYBODY!

Whoo-hoo...Here's a list of test's that I have to do tomorrow:

Math
Psych
English

Fun? Well, considering my English class is at night, I guess not. I'm starting to get bored with that class, but I know that I have to complete it. :/

Anyway, 13 more days until my birthday! That's right! :3

Here's my classes that I wanna take for Spring quarter:

+ Math 50
+ Spanish I
+ Abnormal Psych

I don't wanna get burnt out before I go to a university, but we'll see. I've been getting more and more tired as of late.

I got a Papa Murphy's pizza today. Cheese. I ate about half of it, took a nap and then woke up with the WORST stomach ache of all. Just smelling it makes me wanna vomit. I ate WAY to much and now I'm paying the price. :'(

Anyway... I guess that's all for now!

~Rio

No comments:

Post a Comment