Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Tattoos

Hey guys!

I want to get an anchor tattoo on my foot. Just to always remind myself that no matter what situation I'm in, or whatever life has to throw at me, that I will always keep myself grounded and on stable ground. To always look ahead and that there is a light at the end of the tunnel. 

I think it'd be a cool idea: Except, that the foot is probably the worst place to get a tattoo. I already have one in my right forearm. I've been thinking of getting another one here soon. Maybe on my arm, but I REALLY want that anchor tat. Ideas? 

Well... Summer quarter starts up on Monday. It's the last class that I need before I'm DONE at Community College and will be going onto a University. Wow. I can't believe it! Wowza! 


Anyway... That's all I have for now. Oh. Did anybody see the Supernatural season 9 finale? OH MY GAWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Later, bitches. 

~Rio

No comments:

Post a Comment