Friday, July 11, 2014

Update-ish

I don't know what went on with the post below. No idea. Crazy, huh? 

So I'm going to my college on Monday for my orientation and I'm super stoked! I just ordered my 20" backpack (my laptop is 17"). I got the backpack on sale, too! It's a High Sierra brand. I've never had that brand before, so we'll see if it works out! 

I have been obsessed with the Raspberry Lemonade Low Calorie Gatorade. It's soooooooooooo yummy! :D <3

I've been thinking of creating a new blog for university life. What do you think? I don't know yet, I might just keep this one. Hm... 

It's supposed to be in the triple digits for the entire week next week. 

Oh! Speaking of next week...

I find out what dorm hall I'm in as well as my roommate(s)! I'm SUPER EXCITED! Hehe. I hope that I don't get stuck with an 18/19 year old and a single room. That would suck. I'm pretty sure I was the first one to put in my housing application, so I should get first priority on the hall that I want--I'm hoping! *crosses fingers*

Well... More later, I suppose!
~Rio

No comments:

Post a Comment