Monday, July 21, 2014

School & Update

Hey all!

Well, it's hot outside (Tell me/us something we don't already know, right?). It was in the 60's this morning (which is a nice change from the 80's/near 90's we've been having). I love cool weather--Fall weather. I hate summer--it's my least favorite season...EVER. 

School is going good--considering I'm only taking one class, right? Study group for Stats and I have a test on the 31st. It's a 3 chapter test--whoo-hoo... Notice my enthusiasm? 

I was looking online for a new backpack. Only because my laptop is 17.5" and the one I had didn't fit my laptop and it was a hassle. I used my computer bag, but then my shoulder started hurting. So, I scoured online and then I looked at High Sierra bags. Usually, I don't buy name brand backpacks, but I found this one that was 20" and it was on sale for 32$ (35$ after shipping). It's so nice. It's called "Grip", I think. I love it. It was originally $120 (or was it $102?, eh, who knows. Ha-ha). 

Was up til 3:45 this morning. Couldn't sleep. I hate taking sleeping pills because they just knock me on my ass--well, I had taken one Saturday night and when I woke up Sunday morning, I was all groggy. I made it until 11am, then I was out like a light. I woke up at 3:45pm. <-- That's the reason I couldn't sleep later! Damn it all...

I went out and bought some school supplies today at Wal-Mart. It's just a start, but I'll be collecting more. What I need for my dorm room is:

- Mattress Topper
- Mattress Pad
- Mini fridge
- Laundry pods
- Locks (For chest, etc)

Doesn't seem like a lot, does it? After I buy all that, I'm thinking of buying a new phone. The one I have now is a piece of shit. It shuts off on me, it doesn't send my texts, it freezes. I hate my andriod. People say that they love theirs, but I'm going to go with an iPhone 5. 

Well... I guess that's it. 

Keep cool and keep hydrated! Oh! Also, KEEP YOUR ANIMALS AND CHILDREN OUT OF HOT CARS. IF YOU'RE GOING TO KEEP YOUR DOG OUTSIDE, GET A SMALL SWIMMING POOL TO KEEP YOUR DOG HYDRATED AND SAFE! 

Peace out, 

~Rio

No comments:

Post a Comment