Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Random Rantings.

Hey all, 

You ever get that feeling where when you're in a blissful sleep and then somebody ruins it by knocking on the door? Yeah. That happened to me this morning. I got hustled out of my bed, didn't have time to shower, AND, I didn't have time to get coffee. *huff*. I'm whining, I know. But still. I didn't have time to brush my hair. I just figured I'd let it do what it wanted too (Seeing as it does that anyway, plus I just don't care anymore). 

Well, it's Wednesday. I have my pumpkin pie and vanilla latte with 3 shots in it. I think I'm going to talk to my math teacher about this one chick in there. She's so rude and distracting. I don't like to go up to teachers and talk about this stuff, only because it makes me feel like I'm complaining. But one of my advisors said that most students do feel that way, and to just talk to my teacher about it. 

I know that other students in the class are feeling the same way--they're getting fed up and so am I. She's so disrespectful and she thinks her shit doesn't stink. God, I hate people like that. 

ANYWAY! 

I'll let you all know how that goes or something... It's supposed to be another hot one today. I don't know how I feel about that-- I wish summer was over and it was Fall or Winter time. Those are my two favorite seasons. 

Fall: Leaves change and the weather gets cooler. The air smells crisp and brings back memories of good times. 
Winter: Snow. Snow. Snow. The weather gets below freezing and the way the snow sparkles when the sun hits it--beautiful. 

I tend to wear shorts in the colder months of the year. People are always asking me why and tell me I'm crazy for doing so. Then they ask me if I'm cold. I tell them, "I'm from Minnesota. I can handle this". Then they look at me and go, "Ohhh... THAT explains it." 

But lately, I find myself longing for fall quarter to start. I'm going to a University in the fall and I'm excited. New town, new school, new friends, (though, I will already know 2 people--which is nice), and new beginnings. 

It'll be a chance to begin a new chapter in my life. I'm going for a job that I hopefully want (I want to archive in the Library of Congress) and I want to study abroad. I want to live on the East Coast (Because I've lived in the Midwest, and I currently live on the West Coast). I want...Something new. 

Looking back, I guess you could say that I've always been a dreamer. I've always dreamed of going to bigger (and possibly) better places. But for now, I'm just taking it a step at a time. It's a day-to-day process and with each step gained, is another step towards my goal. 

Well, I guess that's all I have to say for now. 

Cheers, 
~Rio

No comments:

Post a Comment