Saturday, October 4, 2014

School

Hey all, 

It's been awhile, huh? I don't really know, haha. Classes are going good--as is school. Now that I have something to keep me busy, so I'm not thinking about other things. There's a football game today (home game). Go Eagles! :D 

I have 3 loads of laundry. Wow. What the hell? How does that even happen? lol! 

I guess I don't have much to say--which is surprising. Thanksgiving is a month away (right?). I miss my bed and I miss my mom's cooking! I tried to get her to mail me some food, but she said no. I ordered some clothes online, so hopefully they'll get here soon! They're coming from Tennessee, so we'll see. 

I guess I feel bad because (almost) everybody is at the game, and I'm here in my room. But I guess I don't want to rush to get my stuff done and I have to study my Japanese. I'm probably the most boring person ever. ;P

Meh. Whatever. More later. 

Laters, 

~Rio

No comments:

Post a Comment