Thursday, September 18, 2014

E-Books and Moving Out

Hey all, 

Have I mentioned my extreme hatred for E-books? Apparently, it's "Read an E-book day!" No, thank you! Now excuse me while I go pick up my PAPER COPY book. Sheesh. 

Oh, apparently, it's also National Cheeseburger Day. Go fill your arteries with a greasy, dripping, cheeseburger! 

Today is the day that I move out. I'm a little nervous, but everybody tells me that I'll be just fine. I know I will be, but the only time I've ever been away from home for long is when I went to California for 3-4 weeks during the summer. I cried the first week and then I was fine. I have a feeling that I'm going to be crying when my om leaves. She's not staying for the Bon voyage dinner-thing that Eastern is throwing for families. It's a 2-3 hour drive from where I live, and I don't blame mom for wanting to leave when she can. 

The next time I'll be home is when it's Thanksgiving. Then Christmas. Blah. I don't know. I'm going to miss my family a lot. We had a BBQ yesterday and it was so much fun! :) Pictures were taken at the end. One of me and my grandparents and then one of me and my uncle. My gramma seemed a little...sad yesterday. Because at these types of family things, she usually has her camera and is taking pictures already. So when I asked her about it yesterday, she didn't say anything and she got really quiet. I thought that I had offended her in some way. so when I asked mom about it, she just said that she's going to miss me. I know that Tom is. He hugged me EXTRA tight and tried to lift me off the ground! My grandfather asked me if they were going to have to drive to Cheney to come visit me during the holidays. I told him no, that my friend is going to pick me up. 

Now, I'm just sitting here in the dining room, waiting for mom to get up so that we can hit the road. I mean, I'm in no hurry or anything. Believe me, I'm not! :/ 

I'm going to Walmart this morning to get my pictures done that mom took for me yesterday. I already bought the frames for them at Hobby Lobby. An orange one and a red glittery one. 

Well, Nate is off to school. The bus just picked him up. I think I'm going to power down and have some coffee! 

I'll update you more later. Tomorrow is going to be SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPER busy. I cannot stress that enough! 

Laters, 

~Rio

No comments:

Post a Comment