Friday, September 5, 2014

iPhone 4s and Update

Hey all, 

So today was the day I decided to get my new phone! I had been wanting an iPhone for awhile now (Well, since they came out) and didn't have the money to buy one or afford the plan or who to go with. So I had a pre-paid phone from Virgin Mobile. It worked great for awhile, and then it would freeze on me and randomly shut off. Then I would have to take out the battery and reset EVERYTHING on it. I dealt with it, because it was my phone and I needed one. 

So while mom and I were going to Wal-Mart, we stopped by Verizon and I got my iPhone. I had already been in there once before and looked around, but I knew what I wanted. I think the entire process was about 30 minutes. I'm very happy with my purchase. The lady who helped me was also very nice and polite and funny. I would recommend her if you're trying to get a phone in the Walla Walla/College Place area! 

Now I can go to school and have a reliable phone to use! I'm very happy with it--so far. It's only the first day, afterall. 

Speaking of school, there's 14 days left until I move into my dorm. I'm getting excited and I know that this opportunity will allow me to move on to better things in my life. I'm grateful to have the chance to be able to do so! 

I've been slowly cleaning/organizing/sorting through things that I want to keep/throw away/give away. I know what I want to take with me to school, and I know that the amount I want to take, I can't because we all know dorm rooms are small and lack space. I am, however, bringing a few of my personal reading books and my journal. Again, because I can and I have the room (or by God, I'll MAKE room!). 

The weather has been nice and cool lately, so I've been able to have the window open and allow the nice, cool, breeze come in and freshen up my room a little bit. I wish it would be getting cool outside. IT'S TIME FOR FALL! 

Oh! I went to the doctors yesterday and he and the nutritionist was VERY happy with me! Last time I went in, I weighed 290 and now I weigh 271. That's about a 20 pound weight loss! Whoo-hoo! Maybe by winter, I'll be able to fit into my pants! 

Well, more later. 

Laters, 

~Rio

No comments:

Post a Comment