Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Countdown

Hey all, 

Well, today is the first day back to school for Nate. Am I excited? Yup! That means the house will be quiet and Nate-free for a grand total of 8 hours! Whoo-hoo! Which means I might be able to actually read without being disturbed! 

I went to Verizon yesterday and I was looking at the iPhone 4s. The phone that I have now is utterly ridiculous and I hate it. I can't wait until I get my new one! 

Well, sunrise is in 15 minutes. I'm thinking of making some Pumpkin Spice coffee from my Keurig and maybe try and get some sleep after Kenny and Nate quit making noise. 

17 days until I leave for Cheney. Am I looking forward to it? A little. I have mixed feelings about it. On one hand, I'm ready to go, on the other hand, I'm sad to leave. I'll be moving away from home and trying to stand on my own two feet... I think this will be a good experience--at least I'll be able to see my friends that have already moved up there. :) So that when school starts, I won't be completely alone. 

Here's my school schedule: 

MTWTF: Japanese 101, History, TRIO
MWF: Japanese 101, History
T TH: Japanese, History, TRIO class

Not too bad, huh? I already have it written down on my calendar. I've never had a Tuesday and Thursday class. I'm used to all my classes being Monday-Friday. This will be interesting. I also looked at the cost of all my textbooks--all used (of course), and it'll be about $237. 

Blah. I'm going to get me some coffee now. 

Laters lovies, 

~Rio

No comments:

Post a Comment