Saturday, August 30, 2014

Closer and Pumpkin Spice!

Hey all, 

So after tomorrow (8/31), it'll be 18 days until I leave for school. It's going to be weird and I feel sad. I feel like I want to cry, but I don't. 

I FOUND MY PUMPKIN SPICE COFFEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm SO stoked! Whoot!!!!!

Ahem... 

I'm having a going away BBQ at home and It's going to be lots of fun. I even bought two new picture frames to put pictures in! I might have to buy more--lol. 

I'm going to my old community college on the 11th to say goodbye to my teachers and advisor. Even though I might see my advisor when she comes to do a tour of the college I'm going too, it'll be awhile before I see her! 

School starts on 9/24, and my older brother turns 32 on the 13th! 


Well, that's it for now. More later!

~Rio

No comments:

Post a Comment