Sunday, August 10, 2014

Lazy Sunday Afternoon

Hey all, 

Well, like the title says, it's been a very lazy Sunday afternoon. I've been working on my math, but find myself distracted by the new books I bought. They're calling to me. Wanting me to read them. Part of me says, "Do it! Do it! Just ONE book! Hell, just ONE chapter!" but we all know (for those who are book lovers), that one chapter will not suffice. Sigh. The other part of me is saying, "Do your math!" But I don't wanna! Whine. Pout. Complain. 

Supposed to get up to 100 today. Down to 65-ish tonight. I don't sleep with my windows open. Maybe I have an overactive imagination, but there ARE things out there. I know, I know. Don't judge. 

Been drinking a lot of water lately. That's good! Water is good. Having to use the bathroom every half-hour, however, is not. 

Well, just thought I'd post or something. Now, back to my internal debate on reading or math. 

Laters, 

~Rio

No comments:

Post a Comment