Friday, August 22, 2014

Countdown

Hey all,

As most of you know, I finished my last class at my Community College and that I'll be heading to my university. Well, the countdown for that has officially begun! There's 27 days (Roughly 3 1/2 weeks or something) until I leave.

I'll be leaving home for the first time and trying to make it out on my own. I may fall on my face, I may fly or just float, happy to have a roof over my head.

It's going to be weird leaving home. I asked my mom if she's going to be one of those parents who cries when they leave their kid at college, and she didn't answer me. I'm probably going to be one of those kids who cries as they watch their parent(s) drive off.

When I leave, I won't see my "family" until Thanksgiving. I probably won't call home as often, because I'll be busy making friends, working out, working, etc. I guess we'll see. I don't want to jump the gun.

I've almost got everything I need for my dorm room. I just need a few more items and then I'm done. The closer the day comes, the more I realize that this is it. Wow.

Laters,
~Rio

No comments:

Post a Comment