Monday, August 11, 2014

Day 1: Flushing Glycogen

Hey all, 

Well, like the title says: I'm trying up that diet I did the first time. I lost weight and I was satisfied. Now, I'm going 3 days on a VERY low carb thing. Then on day 4, I can start eating every 2-3 hours (though, I ate every 2, then had lunch, didn't eat until 2 hours after, then had dinner, then ate again, then went to bed). This is what I had today: 

Breakfast: 

2 scrambled eggs
Water

Lunch: 

Ham 
1 runny egg
Water

Dinner: 

Meatloaf
Water
Deviled Egg(s)

Mmm...Right? And I have another TWO days! God, I want a cookie. Or something sweet. I was in the kitchen, looking at the junk food and the two little figures appeared on my shoulder. One of them was like, "Eat some cookies! You know you want too... You can start again tomorrow. You know you want those muffins.... Start tomorrow!" The angel was like, "No! You can do this! Have some carrots! You love carrots!"

Sigh. I went with the carrots. I want some toast. I want, I want, I WANT! Bah... Sigh. 

Well, that's all for now, folks. 
Until tomorrow! 

~Rio

No comments:

Post a Comment