Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Double Standards

Hi all,

Have you ever met that person or had that friend that always complained about another person? Obviously, we've all been there. When this girl came to me, to bitch about another girl on our floor, she didn't like this person very much. But she ALWAYS goes to do stuff with this girl and even calls her her "Bestie". What a load of horse shit, in my opinion. I love how this chick always complains about her and yet, willing to hang out with her.

Willingly.
Willingly.

Let that process...Yeah, I had issues with that, too.

Double standards, my dear readers. Don't you just love it? I don't really hang out with that chick anymore. I mean, I'll play nice and put on the smile and go have lunch or whatever, but that's about it. She's one of those types of people that insults you nicely.

Um. What?

Yeah. I know. I know. There's people like that in the world. Obviously. They both whine and complain, and she can't spell. She can't even say "Atmospheric" Hell, she can't even spell "Dull" (She spelt it "Dule")

But anyway. This isn't about that.

WHY WOULD YOU SURROUND YOURSELF WITH ALL THAT AND THEN COMPLAIN ABOUT IT WHEN ALL YOU'RE GOING TO DO IS GO BACK TO THE SOURCE OF ALL YOUR PROBLEMS?!?! My God, girl. My stepfather always tells me, "How do you torture a masochist?" I reply, "You don't"

Sigh. Anyway. Congratulations. You get to hang out with somebody that is super annoying. Cheers, mate.


Should I be nicer? Probably. Anywho... It's not my problem. Why would it be? It's just annoying and stupid. WHY?!?!!? I DON'T UNDERSTAND!!! 

Sigh. 

Laters, 
~Rio

No comments:

Post a Comment