Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Struggle and Stress

Hey all,

Do you ever feel like you never have enough time for anything? I do. Being a college student can be challenging at times, and you have those nights where you don't sleep or you call your mom crying because you can't do it anymore. I've done that. It's not fun.

I'll be graduating in the Spring, and hopefully going to grad school. But for the time being, It's almost on week 5 of classes and things are picking up. You ever feel like you're going to fail because you don't have enough time for your homework? But the logical/rational part of your brain tells you to calm the fuck down because you're panicking/stressing/being anxious for nothing? Yup. That's me. I know, that logically, I DO have enough time do my homework. I just have to take it a class at a time and everything will be okay.

It's hard... It's going to be okay, though. Things will be fine. I hope.

Anyway...

WALKING DEAD IS ALMOST BACK ON! 18 MORE DAYS! 


 Laters!

~Rio

No comments:

Post a Comment