Sunday, January 3, 2016

Resuming School

Hey all, 

Well, I'm back at school now--boo! After being on break for nearly a month, I didn't want to leave. I had a hard time not crying when I watched my mom drive away... I know... I'm attached. It's sad; anyway, classes resume tomorrow and I'm only taking 15 credits. I mean, it's not a lot, but I'm thinking of trying to find another MWF class. At the same time, I don't want to overload myself. I graduate in the Spring with my BA. Hopefully before that, though, I find out if I got into grad school. I'm going to be applying to other places, but I'm sticking with plan A. 

Anyway, it's snowing like hell outside. Not as bad as last year, but all the same! Good thing I brought my boots back with me. Oh! I also brought the hat my mom made me, too! :D I love that hat. I really do. :) 

Well... I'm going to go read now. Stay safe in the snow if you're driving! 

Laters, 

~Rio

No comments:

Post a Comment