Friday, June 24, 2016

Moving

Hey all, 

In case you didn't know, I'm moving back to Minnesota! I grew up there and have always loved it there--especially the winters. I know, I know... Most of you are thinking, "You're CRAZY!". 

Now as I sit here, typing this, I'm looking around at my empty room and realizing that the day is almost here. I leave Sunday afternoon and my life is all packed away in my living room. I don't know what I'm feeling, because I guess it hasn't fully set in yet. 

I asked my mom when it'll fully kick in and she said, "When you're in the truck and you're on the road" Usually happens. Hopefully, Hannibal will take the travelling okay... 

Also, sorry about the format of the last blog! Super weird! 

Anyway, I've better get back at it. 

Laters, 
~Rio

No comments:

Post a Comment