Monday, September 19, 2016

Update

Hey all!

Wowza. School has been hectic! I'm now on a semester system (so that means instead of starting in SEPTEMBER, I started in AUGUST) and it's only week 5 (<-- T_T) There's about... 16 weeks in a semester, I believe. 

Ugh. 

I'm all settled in my apartment back in Minnesota and I have to say, I miss Washington. I miss my mom, alot. But, that being said, what's that saying? "Distance makes the heart grow fonder". Well, my heart is quite fond of where it was! 

I recently upgraded my iPhone! I now have the 6s. I refuse to get the 7, because that thing isn't a phone--it's a mini tablet. 

Anway... There isn't really much to say, just that I've been studying for about 18+ hours, so that's plenty of fun. 

Anyway, I better get back at it. 

Laters, 
~Rio

No comments:

Post a Comment