Saturday, September 3, 2011

Everybody

I guess you can't face up to an argument, so when one arises, I guess we'll just ignore it, just like we always do. I can't do this anymore.. I need to argue when it arises. I'm not going to pussy out like you always do. You always hurt other people just to make them feel just as bad as you do.


My heart aches... There's a hole in my heart, my soul is bleeding... I need to free my mind... If I have to die to do it, then so be it. You make me feel like shit and you don't even realize it. I've had enough of it.


What did you even see in me, huh? You say you love me, but you always hurt me. Am I trying to get a point across? No, I'm not. You always pussy out when you feel scared and trapped against the damn fucking corner. Dave at least puts up a good argument-- Even when we weren't arguing.


I don't know what else to say... What else is there to say? Nothing, I suppose. Sometimes, I wish I never laid eyes on you... I wished I had never met you, then I wouldn't have fallen in love with you... Other's... I guess... I'm happy I did fall in love with you...


How hard is it for you to man up? Be the man you were when we first met... I loved that man. That cocky, brash, whatever it was... The one I loved so much... I don't know what else to say to you...


Sam..

No comments:

Post a Comment