Friday, September 30, 2011

Well Well

At times, I wish that I could take it all away. All the words I once said, all the actions that I did, I wish that it would all melt away into nothingness so I wouldn't feel like shit. Once again, memories are bombarding me and I don't know how to get rid of them. People keep saying, "Don't think about them" or "shove it all away" That's easy for you to say, you're not the one who has to see them and re-live most of them. 

Recently, I have begun to talk to a few of my old friends from Marshall, MN. It's nice to hear from them after... Two years, I think? Wow... Have I been in Vancouver that long? Anyway... Life has been... Mediocre here in the city as I dream of a place away from the big city and into a small, rural town that I grew up in. Where's there's only two lanes of traffic, you can walk around, or just sit in coffee shops and not worry about being harassed. Oh, how I long for days such as those... 

I often thought about finding myself a boyfriend, but realized that nobody would love me the way that I hoped. Nobody would spare a second glance at a girl like me and I've grown to accept that... I hope college is better than high school ever was. 

I find myself longing for a job in a small bookshop, dreaming of making it big. But I soon realized that my dreams were to far fetched for a girl like me. Once again, I'm crashed into reality and my only hope is to dream about my dreams. 

I guess that's all I have to say for now. It was nice chatting with you. I hope we can do it soon once more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment