Thursday, September 1, 2011

Sleepless Nights

Hrm. This hasn't happened in awhile... I usually fall asleep around 1 or 2ishish... Now I'm up all night... Hrm... Maybe I need a shower? Who knows... But that does sound like a good idea. :) 


Ugh. I have Soooooooooooooooooooo much to do today. Here's my list: 


--> Clean bathroom
      - Scrub Tub
      - Scrub counter top
      - Scrub sink
      - Scrub around said sink and water nob thingy
      - Sweep and Vacuum bathroom floor
      - Clean and Scrub Toilet 
--> Clean Bedroom
      - Pick up trash
      - Get rid of dirty dishes
      - Pick up pop cans (Drain the full ones) 
      - Pick up books 
      - Pick up random CDs/DVDs/DVD cases off floor
      - Organize DVDs
           - Put them back in original cases
       - Pick up clothes 
       - Put away clean laundry
       - Vacuum
       - Clean Desk
       - Organize inside said desk 
--> Sort through clothes
--> Pack what I'm not using 
     - Misc. Books
     - Misc. DVDs
--> Pay library card fine
     - Find library books
     - Read or return said library books
     - Find new library books
--> Read books that have been in pile to read or am reading
     - Stolen
     - Salem's Lot
     - Sherlock Holmes
     - Invisible Monster (Re-read ) 
     - The Diary
     - Nancy Drew 
     - Little House On The Prairie
--> Go To Store
     - Buy Groceries
     - Shampoo
--> Relax
     - Nap
--> Email COCC
     - Tell them I'm not going
     - Email Juniper Hall
        - Tell them I'm not staying/going
--> Bedtime


**REPEAT ALL OF THE FOLLOWING STEPS EVERYDAY UNTIL COMPLETED! 


So, that's my day. 
What bout yours? 
    

No comments:

Post a Comment