Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Anger

What was your guess that I was pissed off?
Nobody wants your fucking advice
Because nobody cares about you


You think you're so high and mighty, well you can just kiss my ass you mother fucker.
Let me kill you because it would be the high light of my evening. Let me rip your flesh off you as I rip out all your organs. But before that, let me hear you scream out in agony as I torture you sweetly. Let me rip off your limbs as blood spurts out of your open wounds. Let me ruin your dreams of sweet, sweet, sorrow. 


I wish you would die, you stupid piece of shit. Nobody even likes you. Nobody asked for your fucking advice so do the world a fucking favor and just die already. I never liked you. I found you annoying and un-useful. 
God... Just do us all a fucking favor.
Go.
Die. 

No comments:

Post a Comment