Sunday, August 28, 2011

Math

Sigh. Once again, I am forced to study my math. I have been all week. I've been reading my GED book and... Just reading it. I've done a few examples and looked at my notes and was up til around 4am studying. But I doubt my "mother" would believe me. Pfft... I don't know anymore.

I have so much cleaning and reading library books to do. I wish I had passed the fuckin' first time. Then I wouldn't have to worry about all this shit. :/

My brother is on his way over-- Again. He's a good teacher/helper/tutor... I guess... His dad gets on my nerves a little.

It's 3.05pm. I got up at... 2.00pm. Urg. I'm tired and I just wanna lay down, but I can't. I have shit to do today.

My list:

--> Laundry
--> Math
--> Reading
--> Garbage
--> Sorting through my stuff
--> Packing some stuff
--> Clean bathroom
--> Clean bathtub
--> Clean sink
--> Clean room
--> Vacuum
--> Make Dinner for myself

And every day... That list keeps growing and growing and growing some more... Can't I just relax?

Sigh.

More later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment