Wednesday, August 31, 2011

High School

I've decided to get my high school diploma. Even though I don't get to graduate with the rest of my class- (Which is fine anyway because I don't like large groups of people)-- all I have to do is do another online math class and when I'm done, I'll get my diploma. AND STILL BE A 2011 GRADUATE! Like a boss~! :D
Then, I can submit an application to WWCC (Walla Walla Community College), if I get in then I get to schedule a placement test and then mom and I go to Walla Walla. It's on the computer and it'll take up to 3 hours (maybe, for me, it will) It's NOT timed (which is AWESOME) and I'll get better scores then I did at COCC testing.

Mom's thinking about buying a house in Walla Walla. I'm happy. :)
My rooms a mess... I should REALLY get cleaning.. But I'm way to lazy and I STILL have ZERO energy. Eh. I don't know.
My friend is due in a few days! Shyloh Mae Darling will be born! Whoot! :D I have a Skype date with my friend while she goes into labor. (I know... Weird, huh?)

Urgh. That's my new word. It's fun to say...
Say it...
Say it...
SAY IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

*cough cough* Anyway...

More later, darlings.

No comments:

Post a Comment