Thursday, August 25, 2011

Urgh. I sit in my bed, pondering over the possibilities of me getting into college. I have a pretty good feeling that I'm going to pass, but a nagging voice in the back of my head says otherwise. I mean, I've already made some new friends just by adding them through the Juniper Hall site on facebook. One of them added me first... Oh... I really, really, REALLY hope I pass. If I never needed God to do me a favor, I need him to grant me this one now. I haven't really asked for too much... I mean... Spiritually. Even though I hardly ever go to church anymore and I never prayed or believed in him... But there comes a time where I'm desperation enough to actually go and pray. I really need to get into this college because I dont' want to live at home with my mother and uncle for the rest of my life. I actually want to get out there and show my independence and freedoms from being away from home. I don't wanna move to Walla Walla, WA.

It's almost 2am and Jason is supposed to be by tomorrow. I've been studying and reviewing and reading the GED math book, but I don't know... Math is a hard subject for me to learn, I guess....

I'm tired.

G'night.

No comments:

Post a Comment