Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Update, 8.23.11

I was dreaming bout school. How weird is that? I was in class, talking (The teacher was out of the room) and doing my work, and then it was lunch time. Me and my roommate walked down to the lunch area and I wanted chicken nuggets, so I waited in line. And then I woke up. It was a very strange dream... And when I closed my eyes again, I was in the dream again. Hrm. Weird? I think SO! :D

I'm studying my ass off for next Tuesday. I hope to GOD I atleast get a 35 (You need a 34 to pass). I'm not getting my hopes up because of what happened last time-- But I've got a good feeling that I'll pass this time. (Which is good) I've acually been PRAYING to GOD. (I don't do that very often because I don't go to church). But like I said, I have a pretty good feeling that I'm going to pass this time.

Blegh. This is doing NOTHING to help ease my stress. I've been sleeping til noon again. I STILL have ZERO energy, and my shields are holding up pretty good. (Which is kind of strange. They're SHIT when I'm stressed).

I still need to clean and pack and... and... and... ARGH!!! I'm always tired and it's pissing me off. I just wanna lay around in bed all day. It's 82+ degrees outside and I'm tired. (I think I've already stated that...Ha).
I recently wrote a blog titled "Dreams ARE my future reality". If anybody is curious, it's not about you (You know who you are). But it IS about a family member. I don't know what I was thinking when I wrote that, but once I started, I couldn't stop.

Well, that's it, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment