Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Well, today is a sunny and happy day! I get to study and cram for my math exam that's on Tuesday. :D I don't know why I'm happy about that when I failed it the first time, but mom is damned sure that I'm going to pass it this time. We went to Barnes and Noble on our way home from Bend, OR yesterday and got two GED books. (One for math and I got another one for review and such). Sigh. I WILL do good. I'm going to have a positive attiude about this!!! :) She's going to pick up my smart brother to come help me cram and teach me the things that I'm having trouble in. :D Such a good brother... Helping out his lil sister like that. Hehehehehehehehe!

My dad called me yesterday when mom and I were getting gas for her new truck so we can go down to Bend. He "tried" to pull the guilt trip and it didn't work. He was saying shit like, "You know that you're the only grandchild who didn't go to college, right?" and "Well, it'd be nice if you could get your diploma, but what's done is done, I suppose. So try and get your GED and then I can go back to instead of trying to be proud of you, I CAN be proud of you!" What an asshole! I swear to GOD! Argh.

I can't wait to go to COCC. Mom and I checked it out (like mentioned above, lol) and Juniper Hall is WAY the fuck all up in the trees and hills. But it's within walking distance of some of the buildings of the campus. JH is on one side of the campus, while Barber Library is on the other side. It looks something post WWII or something. (The building). Mom and I were driving around the down-town area and saw an ANIME SHOP!!! A HUGE ONE!!!! I was SOOOO excited. I went in there and it was amazing. ^w^ Hehehehehehehe!!

I love Bend. It has a population of, like, 80,*** people and it's smallish. Not like Vancouver, but more like Marshallishsish. (Only with more to do). I'm excited to (hopefully) live there. The drive down there (Depending on which way you go) can be long, but I got to see Mt. Hood close up. Not alot of snow, but it's there. The climate change didn't really bother me as much, my ears didn't pop like I thought they would. I slept for most of the way, cause I was tired as fuck. Ha.

When I didn't pass the ATB (Ability To Benefit) test, I felt like crying. I walked out of the building, swallowing my sobs and trying to get in control of my emotions. My thoughts were running wild. I kept thinking, "I'm tired of failing. I'm sick of it!" and so on and so forth. Well, TIME TO CRAM/STUDY!

No comments:

Post a Comment