Sunday, August 28, 2011

Movies

I rented 2 Jason Stathom movies. The first one was Blitz. My opinion?
--> Honestly? I think it could've been better. Jason did a good job playing the fucked up, crazy cop with his sexy as hell accent. (Did you know that he's actually British?) The movie itself was okay, I guess... The plot was... Eh, Eh.
--> The second movie is called "The Mechanic"
------> Honestly? I'm watching it RIGHT now and it's been good so far. Jason plays a sexy as FUCK assassin. The sex scenes are HOT as hell. I wish I could have Jason all to myself.... *swoonish sigh*
~~~~~~~~
I also watched a movie I've been waiting to see called:
Something Borrowed.
--> It was a good movie. Kate Hudson was a bitch in this role, though. I don't know much about her movies, but in this one... Eh, Eh..
The Vampires Assistant.
--> I've read the entire series by Darren Shan. Good books. The movie... Not so great. I loved Evra and Rebecca.

That's all the movies I've seen so far.
Oh! THEY'RE MAKING AN EXPENDABLES 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JET LI won't be in it, though. :(:(
.. Sad face... /sob

Anyway. This is Samwise with my daily report on movies. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment