Thursday, November 17, 2011

Paramore

I take it you've all heard of the band, "Paramore" right? Well... If anybody knows me, then they'd know that I'm not a huge fan of them, but lately I can't get "Playing God" out of my head and I can't stop listening to it. I don't know what it is about the song... "Next time you point a finger, I'll point you to the mirror"

Oh! In other news! My friend had her baby! She's a month early (She was supposed to be born December 5th) and she was supposed to get married on 11/11/11, but her baby was born 11/10/11. (They got married in the hospital). The baby's name is Ember. My other friend has a baby named Shyloh. (If anybody's seen "Genetic Opera" then they named her after Shiloh.) I'm an auntie either way.

Blegh. I've been reading a bunch of Fanfiction as of late. I guess you could say that I'm picky about the kind of Fan fiction I read. Oh! I also saw the new episode of The Big Bang Theory and I have Bones recording on my DVR so that I can re-watch it later (and fast-forward through all the commercials!)

I have not been able to find any Peach Tea in Walla Walla. Grr... Arizona Tea. It's pretty good. It's not Arizona, it's Peace Tea. (Hey, tea is tea, but I'm picky about what kind of tea I drink). Oh well. I'll drink Razzleberry. There's been alot of drama in my family as of late. *sighs* I wish that I could just bury myself in a good fan fiction (that I haven't read about a trillion times) or a good book (one that I haven't read yet or a trillion times).

It's like whenever I ask somebody what's wrong, they always... ALWAYS give me their life story! All I did was ask what's wrong and I end playing counselor to them! ALWAYS! (I mean, I don't really mind it's just that I don't give good advice (Well, that's just me))

Rio needs a new laptop!!!!! STAT!!! Sigh. I guess this is what I get for having mine for 8+ years. The battery is good on it still... Dammit... Grrr...

I guess that's all the updates that I have...

Until then, darlings!

~Rio!

No comments:

Post a Comment