Monday, November 21, 2011

Rage of a pissed off Rio

Your eyes are wide with the fear that I installed inside your very being

Your screams are like music to my ears as you beg me to stop

Your bleeding from every part of your body

The rage I feel is only the beginnig


Why did you do this?

Why do you hate?

WHY?!


I scream at you

I kick you while you're down

I thrash at your twitching body as I wrap my arms around your neck and squeeze the very life out of you that you're begging to keep

I fucking hate your guts, you fucking bitch

I breathe out, snarling and growling


You take something good and you ruin it for everybody else

I hope you're happy, you fucking cunt

I hope that your life goes to hell in a handbasket

I hope that you fail until you can't stand it


While you beg for forgivness and say that you know what you did was wrong,

I'll watch as you get rejected

The wild you in your eyes tells me that you're ready to die

You're like a sick animal that needs to be put down


Excuse me while I rip your heart out

Excuse me while I curb stop your face

Pardon me as I rip your very being apart


If you think this is the end,

My dear, this is only the beginning

Watch out and be prepaired


You've pissed me off

That's a huge no no

You've unlocked the beast within me

You have to take responsibility for what you did

I hope your happy, you fucking bitch


I hope we never cross paths

Because if I ever see your fucking face again

I'll fucking kill you

I'll take you into a dark alley and slit your throat

I'll watch as you fall dead to the ground

Your blood spilling around your body

But that won't be enough


I'll beat you with a pipe

I'll unload all my rage onto your dead body

Wishing that you could feel the pain and the anger that I feel now

Go die, you fucking bitch

Go to hell

I hope you die


Goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment