Friday, November 4, 2011

Holidays

Well... I sit here with nothing to do. Well... I must confess that I DO have something to do, but I'm to lazy to do it. I need to clean my "room" if that's what you want to call it. It's a small room. My bed takes up nearly the whole damn thing. Its funny. Sigh...

Thanksgiving is almost here. I can't wait. A huge turkey, mashed potatoes, corn, green beans, PUMPKIN PIE! Mmm... I wait ALL YEAR for some good ol' pumpkin pie. Just like I wait all year for the Pumpkin Spice Latte at Starbucks. I only drink those around October/November and then in December I drink the Peppermint Latte. (Because It reminds me of Christmas) and it'll taste so much sweeter because I'll have some snow to enjoy it with. :D

As you can tell, I LOVE snow. I wait for it all year and then when it comes, I'm all giddy and happy. I'm more of a Winter person than a Summer person. Same goes with Fall. I love Fall because the leaves turn colors and it gets colder, signalling the beginning of the Winter season. Plus, putting up Christmas decorations and listening to Christmas music... YEAH!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Well... that's all dearies.
Thanks for reading!
~Rio

No comments:

Post a Comment