Sunday, October 30, 2011

Life

Life's a drag... I'm tired of unpacking boxes and I spent all day in bed and watched TV...
I'll have pictures of the new house and my new bedroom up soon... Sigh.
Oh. My cousin is coming from Quantico, VA to Hermiston, OR for three months. :) He's now a navy recruiter. I found it funny that a six foot something man fit into a submarine. ;3

Anywho... The floors creak whenever you walk on certain spots. Is it wrong to say that I like my small closet? Sigh...

Oh! So on my one wall I have this one shelf and I can put all my shit on it. (It's smallish, but long... that's what he/she said!) I have a built in dresser (That's handy because it saves me from packing around my dresser and I can sit on it without it breaking.. It's right in front of the window). As I've said before: The walls are Ninja Turtle Green. I still need to get Blue, Red, Purple, and Orange masks. (Inside joke between me and a friend) and a pizza box.

My plans for Halloween are simple: Stay inside, eat Domino's pizza, and watch Addams Family and Halloween cartoons.

Well... Pictures soon to come!

Ciao, bi-yatches

Rio

No comments:

Post a Comment