Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Precious Moments

Precious Moments


The moments we spent together were precious
From the first time I laid eyes on you
I knew that I had to have you
You were perfect in every way
From your big, green eyes
To that little smile you’d give me when you’ve done something wrong
I watched you grow
I felt our bond grow stronger each and every day
I watched lay around and do nothing
I watched as you struggled and fought
I watched you accept and deny
I watched as you slept on me every night
From nudging my hand to or getting in my face
In some way, you demanded my attention
I gave it to you 100%
You’re my pride and joy
You’re my baby
It’s the precious moments that made me love you
Your cuteness made my heart melt
When you’d want something
You’d turn those big, green eyes on me
Knowing that I cannot resist
You knew that my heart would melt
You had me on a string
As I willingly obeyed
You always had an ear to listen
As I babbled on and on
Even though I knew you didn’t have a care in the world
I watched you curl up and sleep on the softest blanket
For hours on end, until you got bored
I’m sorry I let you go
I’m sorry I couldn’t keep you with me forever
I hope you remember all the precious memories we had
Because it was those very memories that we shared a bond
Those precious moments I will always cherish forever
Saying goodbye isn’t forever
It’s just saying ‘Until we meet again’

-Rio Donovoyn


No comments:

Post a Comment