Sunday, October 7, 2012

Another blog? What's this?!

What's this? Another blog?! What the hell? lol
Nah, I'm procrastinating. It's Sunday, I think I'm allowed...right?
Woke up to people slamming doors. Which was completely unnecessary! Grr...
I can't wait until it snows. I'm super excited. I sleep better during the winter, too. Don't know why.
I love to watch it snowing... Sitting by my window with my steaming cup of hot chocolate with marshmallows, Christmas music playing softly in the background, the Christmas lights twinkling... The house smelling like hot apple cider and cinnamon... *Sighs* Nostalgia.


nos·tal·gia

  
noun
1.
a wistful desire to return in thought or in fact to a formertime in one's life, to one's home or homeland, or to one'sfamily and friends; a sentimental yearning for thehappiness of a former place or time:


Oh well. 

Did I tell you my cousin is an alcoholic? My grandmother called him yesterday and she said she, "Lost the argument . My grandmother NEVER loses an argument! I told mom, "She didn't lose. She just didn't wanna waste her breath on the stupid dumb ass" and mom told me, "He won't admit that he has a problem". His father (my uncle, who's dead), had the same problem. Like father likes son. Jesus. NOBODY will tell this fool off. Do I have to? I swear... It's pathetic! 

*sighs* Oh well. 

Enjoy your Sunday! 

~Rio

No comments:

Post a Comment