Sunday, October 21, 2012

Hey!

Well, I've been in the baking mode for awhile now... Most people are surprised when I bake from scratch. They're like, "You can bake?!" and my reply is always, "It's no fun baking for yourself". My mom says, "You have a baking fetish". So I told her, "Hi, my name is Rio and I'm a baking addict" Going to Baker's anonymous.

God, don't they look gooooooooooooooooooood?!?!

My family loves to eat my baking, so I ALWAYS have to have a sign that says "No touching" in order for them to cool down or else they'd eat them hot! 

School is going good. Been going everyday. There's this one chick in my Myth and Folklore class who's hardly there or she comes late. She's in our group (Because she muscled her way in) and she's a slacker. I know that she sees me everyday in the cafeteria and she doesn't come up and say to me, "What do I need to do?" (We have this group project that's due December 5th) and it's worth a lot of points. It's fucking stupid how she doesn't ask. I will NOT allow her to get FULL CREDIT for something that she DID NOT DO. 

Well, more later. 

~Rio

No comments:

Post a Comment