Saturday, October 6, 2012

Keeper of the Stars

This is my mom's wedding song. 
God. First time I heard it, I cried. It's so...beautiful
She walked down the aisle with it and I didn't even cry! 

Ugh. Blargh. Urgh. Blegh. 
I get to do the same ol' shit every week, every day, every hour, every minute. We're all well oiled machines stuck on repeat. Only thing that really gets me through is texting/YMing my friend, Kat. I swear... I can tell her anything and I know that she won't go telling anybody. I can vent to her, I can cry... 

*sighs* I wish for winter. The snow, the chilly air... The way my glasses would fog up... How I could make snow men and snow angels...Having snowball fights... Christmas music, presents...Decorating... Fall and Winter are my two most favorite seasons ever. Could go without Spring and Summer, though. I HATE the hot weather. I do. I could go for somewhere cold. Maybe back to the Midwest or the East. I could go for a change of scenery. 

Oh well... What can you do? 

Later, ya'll!
<3
~Rio

No comments:

Post a Comment