Saturday, December 1, 2012

CHRISTMAS COUNTDOWN!

I can't believe it's DECEMBER already!!!!!
You know what that means..
Oh yeah
Ready?
I said...
ARE
YOU
READY!?!?!?!?!

It's time...
For
The
CHRISTMAS COUNTDOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

24 MORE DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS! 

Blah. I sat at the Bazaar for 6 hours. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I bought some stuff and had a good time. :) Though, I had a headache for the last hour or so. Won a few prizes from the hourly raffle.

My best friend is coming tomorrow! Whoot! Though, I have to get up at 5:00AM because we're meeting her up in the Cities at 7AM and it takes about...an hour to get there or something. We're going to have breakfast at Denny's. When we drop her off at the bus station in Pasco, mom and I are going shopping!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!! BARNES AND NOBLES!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Call me crazier than a bag of cats (or something to that effect), but I love opening a NEW book to a page and inhaling the scent of said book. I can't help it. To me, it's like crack. <3

My room is all clean! On my last load of laundry and we'll be all set for tomorrow! Whoot! :D <3

I'm tired. Gonna be even more tired tomorrow and I don't even get a nap. :( Oh well.

I'M TOTALLY COLORING MY HAIR ON TUESDAY RED AND GREEN! (Red on top and Green on the bottom) Hehe.


~Rio

No comments:

Post a Comment