Sunday, December 23, 2012

Christmas

Holy. Shit. Tomorrow is Christmas Eve! HOLY FUCKING SHIT! I can't believe it!
I refuse to say, "Happy Holidays". Why? Because it's MERRY CHRISTMAS. Yes, I understand if it doesn't fall into your religion and I'm fine with that. YOU can say Happy Holidays, but I will say MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Well, we survived the "End of the world". I knew that we would. I had a dream, though, that I would NEVER wanna have again. I can't remember all the details, but I NEVER want to have it again. EVER!

I can't believe my birthday is coming so soon. Wow... I'll be... 20. Sheeeeeeeeeit!

I'll be continuing on in my studies for my AA. I would have made the Dean's list this semester, but apparently you need 15+ credits and a 3.0+ GPA. I only had 13 and I had a 3.62. DAMMIT! Oh well. My goal for Winter? GET ON THE DEANS LIST. All throughout high school, I was a B+ honors student. I WILL RETURN TO THAT STATUS!

I had a list of books and a CD on my Christmas list this year. If I want clothes, I'll order them online or something. What I really want? A few hours alone in Powell's (Bookstore in downtown Portland, OR). God, I fucking LOVE that place. I set aside a budget of $400 JUST for Powell's (Oi. A reader's gotta set aside some stash, right?!)

God... Going to get back into my regular routine is going to be a bitch once school starts up again. Oh well... My first class doesn't start until 10:30A.M anyway. Meaning I can get up at 8am! :D

Been going to bed between the hours of 3-6am. It's nice to stay up all night and sleep all day. I truly do miss it. I love seeing the sunrise.

Laters,

~Rio

No comments:

Post a Comment