Sunday, March 9, 2014

Daylight Savings

Ah, here we are once again. That time where we "Spring Forward" into life. Did you all set your clocks ahead ONE hour? My phone and computer did it automatically, but I had to set all the other clocks in the house ahead. Do I like this one? I keep forgetting! Lol. I know that it stays lighter out during the night and it stays darker longer in the morning. *sigh* Oh well. What can one do? (Move to a country where there is no daylight savings?)  Oh shut up! lol. 

I have two tests tomorrow: Biology and History. Oh yay...  NOT. Don't get me wrong, I love History, but I REALLY need to study for my Bio test. 

On the flip side (Who says that anymore?), my tattoo is healing nicely! It's just itching now and I STILL can't scratch it... Grr... [insert frustration here]. 

So I found this one quote (I like putting quotes up on my big whiteboard) when I was searching the internet. I googled, "Zombie quotes" and I found this. 

Blood is really warm
it's like drinking hot chocolate 
but with more screaming
(Courtesy of Ryan Mecum, 
Zombie Haiku: Good Poetry for your...Brains)

So this one is on my whiteboard for the week or two. I like to change quotes about every 2 weeks or so. But if I'm lazy, the quote will stay up for about a month. 


Rejection hurts. Just thought you all should know that. 

More later, 

~Rio

No comments:

Post a Comment