Friday, March 7, 2014

Update and Song

So here we are again. This Sunday is Daylight Savings... Meaning that the clocks go FORWARD an hour. Am I looking forward to that? I guess. 

I have a Biology test on Monday-- so not looking forward to that, but I'll study hard! 

So I've been obsessed with this Christina Perri song called, "Human". Man... I'll post a link below so you all can listen to it. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gugUpIOdSro

There it is! 

Did I mention that it's 63 degrees today? Does that mean Spring has come for us on the West? I have a bunch of friends that live in the Midwest and East Coast and they're supposed to be getting more snow. Just think... It'll all go away when SUMMER gets here! Lol! 

Anyway... I think that's it for now..

Laters, 

~Rio

No comments:

Post a Comment