Wednesday, February 26, 2014

My Little Find!

       So Here we meet once again, eh? Not much of a surprise. Oh! Oh!
I thought there was a reason I was writing this! Hehe.
       When I was at Shopko today, I was just browsing around their calendar section and what do I find?
Are you going to guess?
Huh?
Huh?
Huh?
I FOUND HOBBIT CALENDERS!!! ERMERGERD! *flails happily, squealing*
There was one for “The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey”
And “The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug”
So I bought BOTH of them. I mean What person can NOT have TWO Hobbit posters in their life? I mean, c’mon, you guys!
Anyway Haha I just thought that I would tell you all that.
I know you don’t care, but maybe there are some Hobbit fans out there Hehe!

Oh! If you're looking for a blog to read, you should read my friend, Kat's blog! I'll post a link down below. 


Much Love,
~Rio 

No comments:

Post a Comment