Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Ranting/Update

How many more days until Spring Break? Sigh. I'll be graduating this summer with my AA! I'm so excited. Registering for classes will be in March, and they're the last classes I'm going to have to take at CC. Then, it's on to University!

This one person asked me to be their roommate (well, requested. Same difference, right?), anyway, I need music or background music for me to study and get anything done. I know, it's weird. But I get more distracted when it's complete silence. The problem? The person needs complete silence when said person is studying. I will not live out my college experience wearing headphones. I'm sorry. It's just not going to fly! I already do that at home.

School is going alright. Tiresome, but Spring quarter always seems the hardest and most tiring. Winter quarter seems to last forever and Fall goes by too fast. It's like a pattern or something. Sigh.

Anyway, it's still snowing here. I hope Spring comes soon. Don't get me wrong, I love winter and the snow, but I wanna be able to walk or ride my bike to school.

Love,

~Rio


No comments:

Post a Comment