Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Another!

[ Wow! Another update! What’s up with that?
HeyHeyNotice the font and color change? Yeah, buddy.
Didn’t you know? Orange is my favorite color! That and blackredsilverBlue lol. I have a lot. BUT NOT PINK! UGH!
Has anybody been watching wrestling lately? I haven’t. I think it sucks now. I miss the Attitude Era! THAT was wrestling. *wrestling bashing* (Sorry for anybody who likes it). Though, I do check up on it every once in a while The Undertaker needs to retire. He was good back then. Now He’s just old. (That’s my opinion).
I’ve been into reading manga again (Yay! And when I have the time!). Biology has been keeping me pretty busy. I don’t like science. I’m more of a reader and history person I think.
I want to minor in Japanese and study abroad. I’ve always wanted to go to Japan and Ireland and/or Scotland. Beautiful countries. Plus, I want an accent. Hehe

Oh well I better go study Biology Blegh! [[[[[[
Laters

Rio [

No comments:

Post a Comment