Wednesday, February 26, 2014

What to name it?

Hey all! It’s Rio here with another “update”.
Has it occurred to anybody that “Spring” means “Oh, let’s have it snow!”? It’s almost March and it’s still snowing on this side of Washington. It’s going to be raining a lot, but that’s common for this area.especially the Vancouver/Portland area. *sigh*
I was up at 6:15 this morning It was nice to have a few minutes of complete silence to myself then THEY got up. Ha. ;P
Don’t get me wrong, I “like” my family, but I can’t wait to move out and go to Uni. Whenever I get pissed off at them, I always have to remind myself, “Just a few more months That’s itJust a few more months” and to take slow breathes.
I ordered two things that have to be imported from Japan. I was wondering why the arrival time was going to be so late on them, and then I remembered. Oh, yeah. Ha. Lol. Such a blonde sometimes! J [
I want to minor in Japanese when I go to Uni. I think it’d be a cool thing to major in, not to mention, I could study abroad in Japan! If you’ve read my previous blog, you know that I really wanna study abroad. Maybe if I like it, I wanna live in Europe or Asia.
Don’t get me wrong, I “like” living here in the States Maybe But the point is: I want a change. I get restless if I stay in one spot for too long (Depending on where it is). I can’t wait to get out of this small town. It’s driving me up the wall. I’m more of abigger city type of person. Well, depending on where the small town is located, I like small, rural towns, too!
Did that make any sense? Did it? I don’t know Ugh English. -_-;
Well, I had better get off to school. I downloaded the Sherlock soundtrack, so now I can listen to Sherlock on my way! J
Does anybody else’s IQ go up when they watch that show? I love Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. [
[Ta-ta, darlings![

~Rio

No comments:

Post a Comment